What You Can Do
Iraqi Student Project is a 501c3 tax exempt organization.
Partner colleges and universities provide a tuition waiver at minimum. All other expenses (room, board, books, insurance) are raised by local support groups. ISP's operating costs covers salary for one staff member in the United States.
Tax-exempt contributions can be sent by check or money order, made out to:
Iraqi Student Project
5459 Rosa Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63109
Get Involved Now
- If you are a student, staff, faculty, or alumnus/alumna from an institution, help ISP work with colleges/university administrators to obtain scholarships or tuition waivers for ISP students
- Form a support group for students attending a nearby institution
- Join an existing support group to help in a number of areas (housing, meals, health, books, daily expenses, finding friends, contacting family in Iraq, and adjusting to language, culture, the surrounding area, and a different environment.)
- Become a financial sponsor for an Iraqi student (i.e. vouch for a student on university-prepared forms so that the U.S. government is satisfied that the student has financial support when considering the visa application.)
- Provide in-kind donations of products and services to be used by ISP students (supplies, haircuts, dental cleanings etc.) or support groups in their fundraising efforts (raffle items, silent auction items, competition prizes.)
Contact our US Director, Robert Rosser: email@example.com